There are many ways that the Town of West Rutland works to serve the community. If you need information on or assistance with a particular town function or service, this sections of the website should be helpful to you.
Responsible for maintenance of, and improvements to, the Town’s roads, sidewalks, bridges and culverts.
Location: Ross Street
Phone Number: (802) 438-2854
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Frank Woolf, Road Foreman – E-mail
– Paved and gravel road maintenance & reconstruction
– Snow & ice removal on roads and sidewalks
– 24 hour Emergency Response to town road related problems
– Storm drainage/culvert repair & maintenance
– Street sweeping & gravel goad dust control
– Equipment replacement & repair