There are many ways that the Town of West Rutland works to serve the community. If you need information on or assistance with a particular town function or service, this sections of the website should be helpful to you. Coordinates the recreation programming for the Town. Staff includes a part time director. Volunteers help to run programs.
Location: Recreation Building off Fairview Avenue (entrance only) and Boardman Hill Road (entrance and exit)
Phone Number: (802) 438-2263
Hours: Dawn to Dusk, by appointment
Lauren Harvey, Recreation Director • E-mail
– Develop, operate and evaluate recreation programs, activities and special events.
– Maintain and operate the Recreation Center.
– Coordinate recreation facility reservations.
Baseball / Softball Registrations 2021 now open
Registrations are now open for 2021 Town of West Rutland Recreation Department Baseball/Softball. There are two ways to register:
- Click the link below to use the e-REGISTRATION / e-PAYMENT process.
— or —
- Select the links below to print out the applicable form(s), complete them, then drop them off at the Town Hall external lockbox.
2021 Game Schedules