Melissa Carlson, Bookkeeper
Stan Jagodzinski, Assistant Bookkeeper
& Events Coordinator • E-mail
Location: 35 Marble Street
Phone: (802) 438-2263
Fax: (802) 438-5133
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
SUMMER HOURS (May 18th to Labor day): 8:00 am to 4 pm, Monday – Thursday, Friday Close at noon.
– Financial record keeping
– Taxes – Billing and Collection
– Water & Sewer – Billing and Collection
– Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
– Payroll / Benefits
– Auditorium rental
You will only receive one tax bill for the Real & Personal Property Taxes for the current tax (calendar) year. The tax bill is mailed out on or about July 15 and contains tear-off stubs to be sent in with each of the three payments. Please save the main bill for your state income tax filing, if applicable. Payments can be mailed, paid in person, placed in the drop box in back parking lot or set up for automatic bank withdrawal.
Due Dates: August 15; November 15; May 15
- August 15 payment covers period July 1 through October 31
- November 15 payment covers period November 1 through February 28
- May 15 payment covers period March 1 through June 30
Late Fees: 1% interest per month for first 3 months and 1-1/2% per month thereafter will be added if paid after August 15, November 15 and May 15th respectively. 8% penalty added on entire unpaid tax balance by May 30. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks due to insufficient funds.
Notice to Buyers & Sellers: Tax bills are sent to owners of record as of April 1st. It is your responsibility to arrange any prorating of current year taxes and to see that the new owner is forwarded the tax bill. Tax and Utility payments must be made on or before the close of business on their due date.
Municipal Water & Sewer Information
Operation, maintenance and bond assessment billed twice for the calendar year.
- 1st billing *September- to be paid on October 15th (for period 7/1 -12/31 for fixed rates and March reading to September reading for metered water)
- 2nd billing *March- to be paid on April 15th (for period 1/1 – 6/30 for fixed rates and September reading date to March date for metered water)
Due Dates: April 15 & October 15
Late Fees: Utility payments must be made on or before the close of business on their due date. 1% interest per month will be added if paid after April 15 and October 15. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks due to insufficient funds.
Online Payments: A transaction fee of 2.65% of the payment amount will be charged (minimum $3 charge) for use of this service. E-Checks may also be used through this service with a transaction fee of $1.50 per E-Check. Please use the link below to access online payments.